TAILWINDS ABOVE AEROSPACE M&A SEMINAR
36 Perimeter Road
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Leading M&A aerospace market analysis and investment firms are emphasizing the strength of commercial and military outlook. Despite uncertain prevailing economic indicators, and potential/projected headwinds foreseen and ensuing mid-term years politically, worldwide commercial transportation demand, and stability of U.S. Government and foreign military procurement, combined with robust availability of capital, is expected to be promising for aerospace OEMs, prime contractors, their critical supply chain distributors and manufacturers.
A moderated panel discussion:
- Setting the Stage: Seminar Panel Moderator
- Before the Sale: Knowing your Tax Considerations
- Sell-Side Concerns: Readiness, Transition & Succession
- The Valuation Process: Are you ready for Valuation?
- Bringing it all Together: Aerospace Sales / M&A Process
Partner. Aerospace & Defense, DLA Piper
Chairman and CEO, Cortland Advisors
Tax Partner, Marcum
Managing Director, Protiviti Transaction Services
Director, blumshapiro Business Valuation
Managing Director, Live Oak Bank